South Coast Recycling is a local, family-owned business which has been serving the Victor Harbor, Goolwa and Yankalilla districts for over 25 years. Now in our second generation of family ownership, the business has grown to include 10 employees and includes three modern recycling depots on the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Our Community Involvement
At South Coast Recycling, we feel a strong commitment to our community in the Fleurieu Peninsula. Here are just a few of our current community activities:
- Owner Grant Levy is a former president of the Victor Harbor Football Club and has coached “A” grade football through to Junior Colts. He is still heavily involved in the club
- We sponsor a number of sporting and social clubs in the Fleurieu Peninsula including the Victor Harbor Football Club, Victor Harbor Cricket Club, Victor Harbor Netball Club, Celtics Basketball, Encounter Bay Football Club, Yankalilla Football Club, Victor Harbor Trotting Club, Victor Harbor Bowling Club and Victor Harbor Rotary Art Show
- We pride ourselves on employing and training local staff
- We work closely with local event organisers to ensure sites are kept clean during and after large gatherings
- We work with local schools and regularly welcome field trips to our depots to educate children about the benefits of recycling. We also run competitions for school children, such as “Guess the number of cans in a crushed can unit.” If you would like to arrange a school trip, please contact us.